SCROLL User Manual
is a system for:
- Survey creation and management
- Analysing and reporting data
Select from the side menu for more information.
- Multiple simultaneous survey/questionnaire creation, deployment and monitoring.
- Easy and intuitive front end for questionnaire development.
- Question-types: single/multiple choice, scaling/ranking/rating, numeric, open-ended, media capture.
- Survey logic includes routing, piping, scripting, branching, scoring and randomisation.
- Import MS Word questionnaires
- Fully responsive on all platforms/devices: web browsers, mobiles, tablets.
- Email distribution and tracking, data import/editing, scheduling, quota control
- Real-time summary counts, charts/graphs, cross-tabulation; exports to Excel, SPSS, Triple-S.
- Import of existing data and meta data sets (variable descriptions) in Excel or csv format.
- Full range of data export facilities e.g. CSV, Excel, Quantum, SPSS and Triple-S; All through a customisable export suite.
- Default GDS-based template with extensive branding options (logos/fonts/colours).
- Multi-lingual interface and multi-language surveys including right to left parsing.
- Downloadable MS Word specification of questions, response options & routing.
- Role-based access to/sharing with and between multiple users and projects
- Access to powerful underlying CAWI scripting language and API integration
- Cloud-based software: no installation, no hassle.
- Resilient cloud architecture provides real-time mirroring, full failover and backup
- Comprehensive support, UK hosted, GDPR compliant and end-to- end ISO27001 secure.
- Comprehensive ISO27001:2013 certification of: The design, development, provision and maintenance of data analytic services. This includes all SCROLL staff, processes and locations where information assets, hosting and backup are accommodated